World Library  

Educational Videos

World Public Library community members selected uploads. Education videos section is open to public contributions and it monitored by WPL staff for content appropriateness.

• Cover Image

Read it LOUD!, Little Red Riding Hood

By: Read it LOUD!

Reading stories such as Little Red Riding Hood together for just 10 minutes a day can benefit your family. Visit www.ReadItLoud.org to access fantastic reading material and more videos.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Read it LOUD!, Book Donation Initiative

By: Read it LOUD!, Compiler

Read It Loud! partners with Publix Supermarket in Savannah Georgia for a book donation drive. Visit www.ReadItLoud.org to access fantastic reading material and more videos.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Read it LOUD!, Vocabulary

Reading aloud grows a child's vocabulary. Visit www.ReadItLoud.org to access fantastic reading material and more videos.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Read it LOUD!, Limitless Possibilities

A public service announcement about the benefits of reading together with your family. Visit www.ReadItLoud.org to access fantastic reading material and more videos.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Read it LOUD!, Neil Armstrong

Wally Amos discusses how Neil Armstrong's imagination and were influenced by his parents reading to him as a child.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Keynote Speaker Wally Amos

By: Wally Amos

Today, his name is a household word. Wally Amos` most recent venture is Chip & Cookie, a unique cookie boutique in Waikiki and Kailua, Hawaii, and an e-commerce business, chipandcookie.com. Chip & Cookie features 5 flavors of cookies from Wally`s original recipe and the Chip& Cookie characters, originally created by Christine Harris-Amos and the venture`s mascots for literacy. Wally & Christine created the Read It Loud! Foundation in 2005 (readitloud.org). In 2008, a thr...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Bhagavad Gita : Treatise of Self-Help

By: BS Murthy

The spiritual ethos and the philosophical outlook that the Bhagvad - Gita postulates paves the way for the liberation of man, who, as Rousseau said, ‘being born free, is everywhere in chains’. But equally it is a mirror of human psychology, which enables man to discern his debilities for appropriate redressal. All the same, the boon of an oral tradition that kept it alive for over two millennia became its bane with the proliferation of interpolations therein. Besides mud...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Recreational Reading: Useful Tips for Successful Teacher Implement...

By: School eBook Library

Hi, my name is Chris and I'm a teacher. Today we are going to talk about why reading should be fun and why reading what you want, together is even more fun. So, what does it mean to read together? How do we give kids the time and space to do this?

Read More
  • Cover Image

Dashboard Quickstart Guide : How to Deploy Your Library Portal in ...

By: School eBook Library

How to deploy your school's library portal in just 3 minutes.

Hi, I’m Chris, I’m a teacher, and this is the Dashboard Quickstart Guide. Today we are going to talk about how to deploy Your Library portal. As the Dashboard Administrator, Your Library Portal’s My Dashboard and My Library Dashboard tabs have the most comprehensive and fully automated set of tools and resources for deployment, maintenance, and promotion, that are available to school administrators today.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Bees : Honey that is Sold Never Spoils

By: Kamaha'o Kini-Lopes

Watch a quick fact about bees that you may never have known before.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Federated Search & Discover LITE

By: World eBook Library

Welcome to Federated Search & Discover; a discovery tool which grants your library access to a mega-aggregate index of scholarly materials hosted by the World eBook Library and World Heritage Encyclopedia in a cloud computing environment.

Researchers, students and the public have become unsatisfied with the overall user-experience of library search engines as well as the availability and accessibility of library materials. There are thousands of resources to discover and it’s hard to know where to start. The daunting task of beginning a research project often leads researchers to simple and popular web search engines instead. The open web yields easier results but the content found is less authoritati...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Universities & Institutions: World eBook Library presents The Mill...

The World eBook Library’s Millennium Collection consists of more than 3 million primary source materials spanning the past 1,000 years of world history. The Millennium Collection; built to help you and your library reach even greater heights.

The library. An academic institution’s most vital resource. Now, The World eBook Library’s Millennium Collection is enabling your library to be even more vital. Hello. My name is Mia. I’m here today to introduce you to the World eBook Library’s Millennium Collection and tell you exactly how the Millennium Collection can benefit your institution. The World eBook Library’s Millennium Collection consists of more than 3 million primary source materials spanning the...

Read More
  • Cover Image

A Thousand Years of Books - World eBook Library presents The Mille...

The World eBook Library's Millennium Collection The library. An academic institution’s most vital resource. Now, The World eBook Library’s Millennium Collection is enabling your library to be even more vital. Hello. My name is Mia. I’m here today to introduce you to the World eBook Library’s Millennium Collection and tell you exactly how the Millennium Collection can benefit your institution.

Hello. My name is Mia. I’m here today to introduce you to the World eBook Library’s Millennium Collection and tell you exactly how the Millennium Collection can benefit your institution. The World eBook Library’s Millennium Collection consists of more than 3 million primary source materials spanning the past 1,000 years of world history. As you know, much has happened in the last 1000 years. Events such as: The Evolution of English linguistics in Geoffrey C...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Fantastic Trillion : Saga

By: Vyacheslav St. Grzhibovskiy

The video eBook "Fantastic Trillion" description trillion dollars in different poetic forms.

Synthesis per year 50000 tons of SYNTHETIC DIAMONDS with quality from 1 Trillion Dollars USA per 1 ton.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Read It LOUD! Foundation : 2014 Hawaii Literacy Campaign

By: Read It LOUD!

The Read it LOUD Foundation is promoting literacy for all. We are focusing on young kids, by encouraging families to read together, and also on K-12 students by working with School eBook Library to provide eLibrary cards for EVERY K-12 student in the state, giving them access to millions of classic literature, audio books, journals, historical documents, and graphic novels, all at the touch of a button, with downloading and printing capabilities. All at no charge to the ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Cupping : A Prophetical Medicine Appears in its New Scientific Per...

By: Mohammad Amin Sheikho; A. K. John Alias Al-Dayrani, Performer

In this Film: Definition of the true cupping, the starting point , the history of cupping, the precise scientific medical rules, elucidated by the savant M. Amin Sheikho in his book, which the medical team has used in its scientific research, these rules can be summarized as follows: - The place of body for applying the cupping operation. - The suitable age for cupping operation. - Time of the cupping operation . - The physiological situation of the body. - The r...

Read More
  • Cover Image

UFOs Deactivate U.S. Nuke Missile Silos

By: Larry King

Larry King does a show on UFOs.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Best UFO Evidence Ever Caught on Video

By: Tourist

This footage was taken from a tourist plane flying over the famous Nazca Lines in Peru January of 2011. No other video evidence that I know of has ever captured a UFO from a distance of only 20-30 ft. You may not be able to read any writings from the side of this craft, but you sure can see that this is no hole in the clouds.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Air Force Sergeant Karl Wolf Discusses UFOs

By: Karl Wolf

Air Force Sergeant testifies on behalf of UFO existence for the Disclosure Project.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Larry King Live: Did UFO Cause Missile Misfires?

By: Larry King

Larry King interviews three men retired from the United States Air Force on UFO sightings.

Read More

|
|
|
|
Records: 5241 - 5260 of 5,322 - Pages: 

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from School eBook Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.