Language: English
Subject: Literature & thought, Literature and history, Literature & philosophy
Collections: Project Gutenberg Consortia Center
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher: Project Gutenberg Consortia Center

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

Johnson, S. (n.d.). Johnson's Notes to Shakespeare, Vol. I Comedies. Retrieved from http://community.schoollibrary.com/

Description
General Introduction: Dr. Johnson?s Preface to Shakespeare is one of the most famous critical essays of the eighteenth century, and yet too many students have forgotten that it is, precisely, a preface to the plays of Shakespeare, edited by Dr. Johnson him

Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS General Introduction Introduction on Comedies Notes to _The Tempest The Two Gentlemen of Verona The Merry Wives of Windsor Measure for Measure The Comedy of Errors 167 Much Ado About Nothing Love's Labour's Lost A Midsummer-Night's Dream The Merchant of Venice As You Like It The Taming of the Shrew All's Well that Ends Well Twelfth-Night The Winter's Tale

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from School eBook Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.