Language: English
Subject: Literature & thought, Literature and history, Literature & philosophy
Collections: Project Gutenberg Consortia Center
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher: Project Gutenberg Consortia Center

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

Thackeray, W. M. (n.d.). Memoirs of Mr. Charles J. Yellowplush. Retrieved from http://community.schoollibrary.com/

Excerpt
Chapter I. I was born in the year one, of the present or Christian hera, and am, in consquints, seven-and-thirty years old. My mamma called me Charles James Harrington Fitzroy Yellowplush, in compliment to several noble families, and to a sellybrated coachmin whom she knew, who wore a yellow livry, and drove the Lord Mayor of London.

Table of Contents
CONTENTS MISS SHUM'S HUSBAND THE AMOURS OF MR. DEUCEACE FORING PARTS MR. DEUCEACE AT PARIS:-- CHAP. I. The Two Bundles of Hay II. Honor thy Father III. Minewvring IV. Hitting the Nale on the Hedd V. The Griffin's Claws 3 VI. The Jewel VII. The Consquinsies VIII. The End of Mr. Deuceace's History. Limbo IX. The Marriage X. The Honey-moon MR. YELLOWPLUSH'S AJEW SKIMMINGS FROM THE DAIRY OF GEORGE IV. EPISTLES TO THE LITERATI

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from School eBook Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.