Book Id: WPLBN0100001695
Format Type: PDF eBook :
File Size:
Reproduction Date:

Title: The Heroes: Or, Greek Fairy Tales for My Children  
Author: Kingsley, Charles
Volume:
Language: English
Subject: Fiction., Children, Children--Fiction.
Collections: Children's Literature Collection, Young Readers
Historic
Publication Date:
Publisher:

Citation

APA MLA Chicago

Kingsley, C., (Illustrator), M. Q., & (Illustrator), E. M. (n.d.). The Heroes. Retrieved from http://community.schoollibrary.com/

Description
Greek mythology is quite interesting as is the Greek fairy tales. There are plenty of fairy tales for kids dating back to 18th and 19th century which are very scarcely available now. A few classic collections are reproduced with new prints, while a few older prints are made available in electronic format. We bring you the classic fairy tales for children from the Greek Mythology, ‘The Heroes’.

Summary
This ebook has three stories written by Charles Kingsley. Reading these books will create a long lasting impression and an exclamation in the minds of the readers! While these are marked as fairy tales, The Heroes, actually make the readers immerse in the

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from School eBook Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.